Partners & Collaborators
A key principle of The Wellness Network is to deliver credible, practical and relevant resources supportive of healthcare facilities’ patient education, compliance, engagement and satisfaction goals.
To accomplish this, we collaborate with content providers, associations, academic institutions and hospitals to ensure our content is relevant, can be delivered via multiple platforms and that we vet the process and content with end-users.
Experts from the healthcare organizations listed below have contributed to and/or are featured in our patient education programming.
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association / American Stroke Association
- American Lung Association
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- March of Dimes
- National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institutes of Health
- Preemie Parent Alliance
- Safe Care Campaign
- The Joint Commission Resources
- US Department of Health and Human Services