Program guides are shipped quarterly and should be used with every patient.
Our national patient surveys show that hospitals have a significantly higher viewership rate when guides are presented to patients or placed in a highly visible location. Below you’ll find best practices shared with us from customers like you.
- Distribute guides to every patient
- Include in admission packets
- Make sure each patient has the channel guide in their room
- Have environmental services place in room or on bedside table
- Have volunteers distribute guides
- Nursing staff can hand out guides and recommend programming
- Encourage patients to view programs relevant to specific diseases or conditions
Download the Latest Channel Guides
Download and print the latest channel guides using the links below.
Interested in printing a Patient Channel Program Guide by Category?
Please complete the form below: