Program guides are shipped quarterly and should be used with every patient.
Our national patient surveys show that hospitals have a significantly higher viewership rate when guides are presented to patients or placed in a highly visible location. Below you’ll find best practices shared with us from customers like you.
- Distribute guides to every patient
- Include in admission packets
- Make sure each patient has the channel guide in their room
- Have environmental services place in room or on bedside table
- Have volunteers distribute guides
- Nursing staff can hand out guides and recommend programming
- Encourage patients to view programs relevant to specific diseases or conditions
Download the Latest Channel Guides
Download and print the latest channel guides using the links below.
There are two systems on which your Patient Channel can be delivered: IP or Satellite. Please choose the guide option based on your delivery platform and, if relevant, time zone. If you do not know on which platform your channel is delivered, please contact customer care.
Interested in printing a Patient Channel Program Guide by Category?
Please complete the form below: