You are welcome to customize digital messages on your TV platform. Depending on your service level you have the option to customize the digital messaging on your TV platform. This simple process is available from any internet connected computer.
Customizing & Updating your Digital Messaging
Your system comes with default messaging, but we encourage you to make it your own by creating custom messaging – and updating as often as you want!
Update your Digital Messaging
Click the links below for step-by-step instructions on how to use your digital signage platform.
Or simply click the link below to access your platform and make updates.
Forgot which platform you use? No problem – just contact Customer Care.
Your system comes with the following default messages.
Educational Broadcast Channels
- Did you know: washing your hands can help prevent infection and disease. Sing “Happy Birthday” while washing with soap to help stay healthy. Visit CDC.gov to learn more.
- The Mediterranean Diet can lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and weight gain. This diet includes lots of fish and fresh vegetables, plus healthy fats like olive oil.
- Lack of sleep is more than just being tired—it is linked to heart disease, cancer, diabetes and more. Most adults need 7–9 hours of sleep nightly. Teens need 8–10 hours.
- Feeling stressed? Research shows that getting plenty of exercise and sleep can lower your stress levels and protect your health. Talk to your doctor about reducing your stress.
- Do you have questions about breast feeding? Please ask.
- Hand-washing is key to safe care!
- It’s never too late to quit smoking. Ask us for help quitting.
- Always lay your baby on his or her back when putting them in their crib.
- Be active in your care by asking questions and learning about your condition.
- A discharge checklist and clear treatment plan is key to optimal recovery at home.
- Be empowered to live a longer, healthier life at www.HealthClips.com.
- A support network is key to recovery. Ask hospital staff about support groups.
- It’s important for you to understand your medications and take them as prescribed.
Find out how we are helping hospitals across the country connect patients with evidence-based COVID-19 resources.
Interested in hearing from one of our Customer Support team members?
Complete the form below and we will be in contact with you soon!