Marketing and Community Engagement Tools
Use our marketing tools to help promote your patient education and engagement resources with your community.
Announce your commitment to improve health outcomes to your community with our press release template.
Promoting Access to your Online Library
Help your patients access your patient education and engagement libraries by promoting these resources on your website. Here is an example of text you can add to your website to promote your online library:
Our health education video library supports our patients in understanding and managing their care. Developed in conjunction with leading professional health organizations and experts, the award-winning library provides informative and easy-to-understand programming on a variety of topics. We invite you to or access the entire library online anytime, anywhere at [insert website], use passcode: [insert passcode].
Check out how these hospitals are promoting their online libraries:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Tanner Health System
- Willis-Knighton Health System
- Horizontal logos (preferred): 560 x 140px
- Vertical logos (not preferred): 260 x 260px
- Accepted file types .PNG, .JPG, .EPS or AI file formats with medium to high quality compression, either transparent or white background
Broadcast Channel Online Platforms
- The logo must be on a white background, exactly 790×90 pixels in size and in a JPG, GIF, or PNG file format.
Custom Video Production
Is your team looking to add videos from your doctors to your patient education library? We can help you personalize education and messaging with our custom video production service.