Amazon Fire TV Stick
Welcome to The Wellness Network’s Waiting Room Solution, available on Amazon Fire TV Stick!
Follow these steps to get started:
Plug in Fire TV stick
- Remove Fire TV stick from package.
- Insert batteries into remote control.
- Plug Fire TV Stick into Available HDMI port on TV.
- Use wall adapter and USB cable to plug in the Fire TV Stick.
- Change TV to HDMI port the Fire TV Stick is plugged into.
Connect to Wi-Fi
- Wait for VMCast App to ask for Client ID and Stream Code. **IMPORTANT** There is no need to enter this yet, you will need to have the Fire TV Stick connected to Wi-Fi first.
- Select the “home” button on the remote.
- Right circle to settings.
- Down circle and right circle to network.
- Select the Wi-Fi you would like to connect to.
- Enter the password (if required) for the Wi-Fi.
- Once successfully connected to Wi-Fi, press the “home” key
- Down circle to VMCAST app and select VMCAST App.
Sign into https://vmcast.thewellnessnetwork.net/ with provided Client ID and Stream Code.
Once this set up is done, the player will automatically go to this content when powered on as long as the Wi-Fi remains valid. If the Wi-Fi changes, this set up will need to be run again.
Have questions? Contact customer support.