Unleash the power of your Electronic Medical Record to seamlessly integrate patient education and instructions into your clinical workflow with our EMR Integration solutions.
Using e.Track, our cost-effective EMR-integrated delivery technology, hospitals can easily and effectively assign, deliver, and track video patient education and instruction through the electronic medical record. Using this technology, health systems can deliver meaningful education throughout the patient journey to improve health literacy, reduce readmissions, meet compliance measures, and improve patient satisfaction.
e.Track is an integrated patient education management system that:
- Assigns video and print education to patients via email, text or print instructions.
- Delivers education to the patient, who can then view it via an in-hospital TV or any internet-enabled device.
- Tracks and reports progress via your hospital’s EMR system.
e.Track Links extends the value of your hospital’s patient-facing software tools, like Epic MyChart® Bedside or Cerner Point of Care™ with the use of a hospital-specific customized links. Implementation is easy and can often be done by nursing staff without additional IT support.
Increase clinical efficiency with e.Track!
Seamlessly assign, deliver, and track patient education in your EMR, leaving more time for nursing staff to care for and help educate patients.
Research shows nurses spend1:
- 56% of their time on support activities
- 44% on patient care…only 7% of which is spent on patient education
1 American Journal of Nursing, September 2008, Volume:108
- HIPAA-compliant solution; no PHI leaves facility.
- Usually resides on existing hospital server infrastructure. e.Track requires a dedicated application server.
- Intuitive interface options for assigning videos to patients include ADT, ORU or custom interface.