This white paper addresses the many changes that are happening in health care brought about by government initiatives and the evolving guidelines of medical organizations. We discuss how effective patient education offers a solution in meeting the significant cost, quality and care challenges that healthcare providers face today.
Sections included in this white paper
- High Quality Patient Education has Power
- Power for the Patient and for the Provider
- Aligning Patient Education Strategies with the Multitude of Regulatory Goals
- Meaningful Use Technologies Promote Patient Education and Earn Providers Bonuses
- High Quality Education Meets National Quality Strategy Goals
- What Aspects of Video are Uniquely Effective for Health Education?
- Video and Health Education Experts Get It Right
- More About HCAHPS
- Other Resources
Related Links & Downloads