We’re thrilled to announce the expansion of our HealthClips Online Video and Resource Library. Below is a list of patient education programs and resources that have recently been added, along with a sneak peek at programming being released this March!
- Newly expanded Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
- Cardiac Rehabilitation is one of the most underutilized, reimbursable services in hospitals. Our suite of education focused on cardiac rehabilitation, available in our Cardiology Library, encourages patients to learn about the benefits of cardiac rehabilitation and take advantage of this resource. In addition, this education can be used throughout the rehabilitation experience to reinforce key learning objectives. Consider including these videos and resources to use in your patients’ 12-week rehabilitation program.
- New GI screening and Adult Immunization Programs
- New Anticoagulant Resources in the Cardiology Library
- Find resources for the new oral anticoagulant agents including Xarelto and Eliquis, and a new demonstration video on how to inject Lovenox. These programs will help support your medication compliance initiatives and help with medication safety.
- New in the Diabetes Library
- We’ve updated and expanded our programming in prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, and preventing the long-term complications to help in your inpatient education as well as your community initiatives. This education provides a solid base for understanding prediabetes and type 2 diabetes, as well as an understanding of how diabetes can affect long term health. Emphasis is placed on the importance of self-care to prevent or delay the onset or progression of diabetes into dangerous co-morbidities.
Spring Release Sneak Peek!
With our March 26, 2018, national release, we’ll be releasing new patient education and videos in several key areas, including:
- Expanded patient education programming and resources on arrhythmia and cardiovascular procedures
- New COPD video resources to the Pulmonology Library
- A fully updated Oncology Library
- An expanded Mental & Emotional Health Library including PTSD and opioid addiction programming
- New Self-Care Strategy programming and resources added to the Quality of Care Library
- A new Nephrology Library with resources on understanding and living with chronic kidney disease and dialysis
- A new Pediatric Library brought to you in partnership with Health Nuts Media
- An expanded Neonatal Library that includes resources from the March of Dimes
To learn more about these resources, please contact us to set up a demo.