We are excited to share that the following new programming will be added to our HealthClips Video and Resource Library Spring 2020! Our print and video patient education can be delivered on tablets, hospital televisions, through digital files, and accessed online.
Don’t miss our newly released resources on coronavirus located under Quality of Care and Prenatal & Maternity.
Other Cardiovascular Conditions
- Why Do You Need Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement?
- Why Do You Need Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement?
- Repair or Replace: Options for Aortic Valve Disease
- Understanding the TAVR Procedure
- Understanding the TMVR Procedure
- Preparing for Transcatheter Valve Surgery
- Lifestyle Changes After Valve Surgery
Diabetes and Heart Disease
- The Connection between Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Determining Your Risk
- Lifestyle Changes for Managing Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Medication Management and Safety
- Stress and Your Heart
- Monitoring and When to Call
- Coping with Diabetes and Heart Disease
- Understanding Hyperglycemia (High Blood Glucose)
- Understanding Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Glucose)
- Treating Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Glucose) When You Have Diabetes
- The Role of Glucagon in Managing Your Diabetes
- Stroke Care: Every Minute Counts
- What is an Ischemic Stroke?
- What is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
- What is a TIA?
- Common Effects of Stroke
- Know Your Risk Factors for Stroke
- Exercise and Stroke – Impact of Exercise on
- Your Stroke Recovery Plan
- Your Recovery Team
- Treating Ischemic Stroke
- Treating Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Stroke Medications
- Stroke Recovery: Common Speech and Communication Challenges
- Stroke: Hospital Discharge
- Stroke: Emotions and Support
- Stroke: Financial Concerns
- Stroke Care: Patients’ Stories
- Caregivers: Supporting Your Support Team
- Recognizing Stroke Symptoms
Prenatal & Maternity
- Pregnancy Symptoms: 1st Trimester
- Pregnancy Symptoms: 2nd Trimester
- Pregnancy Symptoms: 3rd Trimester
- Vaccination During Pregnancy
- Fetal Kick Counts: Measuring Fetal Movement
- Coronavirus and Pregnancy
- Hyperemesis: Dealing with Severe Morning Sickness
- Understanding Preeclampsia
- Understanding Miscarriage
- Reducing Your Risk of Preterm Labor
Labor & Delivery
Stages of Labor
- When Your Water Breaks: How to Know You’re in labor
- Inducing Labor
- Fetal Monitoring During Labor
- What is an Epidural?
- Non-Drug Options for Pain Relief
- Understanding and Preventing Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Fall Prevention for New Moms: In the Hospital
- When Will I Need a C-Section?
- What Will I Experience During a C-Section?
- Recovery from Cesarean Birth
- C-Section and Kangaroo Care
- Coronavirus and Babies
- 6 Tips for Talking to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Returning to Work After Birth
Quality of Care
- What Are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
- How Is Coronavirus Diagnosed and Treated?
- Coronavirus Prevention: In the Hospital and At Home
- COVID-19 Prevention: How to Prevent Flu and Respiratory Infections
- Social Distancing: Community Strategies to Lessen the Transmission Impact of COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Resources You Can Trust
- Can Medical Masks Protect Against New Coronavirus?
- What is the Correct Way to Wear and Dispose of Masks?
- How Does COVID-19 Spread?
*Titles are subject to change.