Ambulatory and Outpatient Care Solution
Enhance the outpatient experience with a technology and education solution aimed at engaging your patients and extending your relationship beyond the facility.
A combination of value-based care incentives and technological advances has led to a shift toward increased outpatient care. According to the National Institutes of Health, outpatient procedures have tripled over the past 3 decades to more than 54 million in the United States and included the following outpatient care facilities:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
- Medical Group Practices
- Community Health Centers
- Dental Practices
- Dialysis Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Retail Clinics
- Imaging Centers
- Sleep Centers
- Catheterization Labs
- Vascular Access Centers
- Telemedicine Providers
Providers are seeking effective ways to differentiate themselves from competitors and engage with, and maintain a connection with, their patients. Our Ambulatory and Outpatient Care Solution consists of award-winning patient education and engagement technologies effectively positioned to educate patients, differentiate providers, and foster an improved patient experience. The foundation of our solution is our award-winning patient education delivered on a variety of engagement technologies to enhance the patient experience and improve outcomes.
Convert your waiting room TVs to a marketing platform that captures the attention of your patients, shares timely messages, promotes facility offerings, and educates patients on key health topics. By using our tablet experience, you can extend your brand, support compliance and quality measures, and enhance the patient experience by putting access to education, surveys, and entertainment at your patients’ fingertips. Embed links to our award-winning, engaging educational videos on your marketing website to position yourself as a reliable source of information in the community and to reference during patient interactions.
Recommended Patient Education Videos & Resources
Our patient education videos help patients understand important steps to reach their recovery goals. Each video demonstrates actions patients can take to recover and shows what types of behaviors are more likely to lead to readmission. We recommend the following HealthClips libraries:
- Ambulatory Care Library: Prevention, testing, and your outpatient visit.
- Cardiology Library: arrhythmias, heart failure, heart surgery, medications, other cardiovascular conditions, other cardiovascular procedures, primary prevention, secondary prevention, stroke, and the basics.
- Diabetes Library: behavior changes, complications, emotions, exercise, medications, monitoring, nutrition, and understanding diabetes.
- Gastroenterology Library: Conditions, GI procedures, and ostomy.
- Integrative Medicine Library: Non-pharmacologic pain management, sleep, and stress reduction and relation.
- Mental & Emotional Health Library: Addiction, anxiety, bipolar & schizophrenia stress, maintaining your emotional health, managing your illness, PTSD, sleep disorders, and stress.
- Neonatal Library: About baby, and for family.
- Nephrology Library: Chronic kidney disease.
- Oncology Library: Living with cancer, screening, treatment, and types.
- Orthopedic Library: Joint replacement, and orthopedic conditions.
- Palliative & Advance Care Planning Library: Future planning, and your care.
- Pediatric Library: Common conditions & medical terms, diabetes, health literacy, pulmonology, super heroes, and what’s that mean?
- Prenatal & Maternity Library: Breastfeeding, family, labor & delivery, newborns, postpartum, and pregnancy.
- Pulmonology Library: Asthma, COPD, and pneumonia.
- Quality of Care Library: Hospital discharge, infection control, medications, pain management, patient rights, patient safety, personal medical devices, and surgery.
- Wellness Library: Aging, behavior change, fitness, nutrition, smoking, and weight management.