Cancer Center Solution
Support oncology patients with educational resources that help promote the best quality of life and shared-decision making.
A cancer diagnosis is an emotionally painful, life altering experience for a patient. As CMS continues to roll out new patient support measures, educational resources grow in importance. Patients who understand their diagnosis and options are better equipped to navigate a potentially lengthy and expensive journey to recovery.
Help your team care for oncology patients with our comprehensive Cancer Center Solution resources. Educational content covers the patient experience at all points of care and can lead to higher quality care.
Care team members including doctors, nurse navigators and practitioners, nutritionist, and social workers will find information beneficial to patients. Our proven resources can boost HCHAPS scores and provide patients with strategies to manage the disease through every stage.
Recommended Patient Education Videos & Resources
Our patient education videos help patients understand important steps to reach their recovery goals. Each video demonstrates actions patients can take to recover and shows what types of behaviors are more likely to lead to readmission. We recommend the following HealthClips libraries:
- Oncology Library: Testing, diagnosis, breast, colon, lung, prostate, chemo, immunotherapy, radiation, surgery, managing side effects, medications, coping, nutrition, support
- Integrative Medicine Library: Non-pharmacologic pain management, stress reduction, relaxation, and sleep
- Mental & Emotional Health Library: Management, addiction, stress, depression, anxiety, and insomnia
- Quality of Care Library: Patient safety, fall prevention, preventing infections, medication management, and preventing surgical site infections
- Wellness Library: Smoking cessation, nutrition and fitness