Cardiovascular Service Line Solution
Supporting heart and stroke patient recovery and self-management with a proven engagement solution.
A diagnosis of cardiovascular disease can be confusing and overwhelming for patients and their families. Providing effect tools for clinicians to engage and maintain a connection with patients throughout their care can lead to improved health outcomes, positively impact patient and staff satisfaction, and drive down costly readmissions.
Our Cardiovascular Service Line Solution offers engaging patient education via tools that can track patient engagement or support ongoing connectivity—all of which support shared decision-making, can help reduce patient anxiety, and improve patient understanding of how to manage their condition.
Whether your focus is on Joint Commission programmatic or DSC Certification, Get with the Guides quality initiatives or AACVPR certification, this solution can help support these initiatives.
Recommended Patient Education Videos & Resources
Our patient education videos help patients understand important steps to reach their recovery goals. Each video demonstrates actions patients can take to recover and shows what types of behaviors are more likely to lead to readmission. We recommend the following HealthClips libraries:
- Cardiology Library: Primary and secondary prevention, heart failure, stroke, arrhythmias, heart surgery, heart attack, and cardiac rehabilitation
- Diabetes Library: Understanding diabetes, nutrition, exercises, medications, monitoring, complications, behavior change, emotions
- Integrative Medicine Library: Non-pharmacologic pain management, stress reduction, relaxation, and sleep
- Mental & Emotional Health Library: Management, addiction, stress, depression, anxiety, and insomnia
- Pulmonology Library: Managing COPD and understanding, preventing, and treating pneumonia
- Quality of Care Library: Patient safety, fall prevention, preventing infections, medication management, and preventing surgical site infections
- Wellness Library: Smoking cessation, nutrition and fitness