Your NICU Baby
Support families through the NICU experience and transition home.
Your NICU Baby provides up-to-date educational programs that help families successfully navigate the NICU experience and transition home. These guideline-compliant educational videos and print resources help parents and extended family members understand procedures, protocols, medical conditions, and infant care so they can better adapt to baby’s NICU stay and prepare for taking care of baby once they head home. Personal stories and insights shared by experts and other NICU families help support the best outcomes for both baby and family. The on-demand content helps reassure them about the care baby is receiving, answers their questions and gives them confidence in their ability to help their early arrival or medically fragile baby thrive.
The Your NICU Baby library of family-centered videos and resources spans a wide range of topics that cover everything families need to understand when they experience a NICU stay and eventually transition to caring for baby’s needs at home.
This online library and tablet include select resources from our HealthClips Neonatal Library including videos and PDFs from The Wellness Network and NICU Parent Network.
- NICU Orientation
- Preparing for a NICU Stay
- Common Medical Conditions
- Tests & Treatments
- Caring for, Feeding and Bonding with Baby
- Coping & Emotional Support
- Discharge & Transitioning Home
- Infant Safety
Your NICU Baby supports Family-Centered Developmental Care (FCDC)
- Informs families about NICU procedures and equipment in understandable language.
- Promotes understanding of NICU environment to ensure informed participation by families in their baby’s care.
- Explains NICU staff roles to enhance family trust and confidence.
- Reassures families of shared goals for baby’s optimal outcome.
Current customers can view patient education videos using their 5-digit passcode.
Here’s what NICU parents are saying:
“Your NICU Baby gives more positive and accurate information than searching on Google.” -NICU Parent
“Watching the NICU family stories gave me a sense of relief that there are other people going through my struggles.” -NICU Parent