Customizable print patient education seamlessly integrated into EMR and clinical workflow.
Printable education and discharge instructions play an important role in helping providers educate and engage patients in understanding and managing their condition for optimal health outcomes.
Web-based and customizable, patient instructions from The Wellness Network include a library of over 2,000 illnesses, procedures, tests, medications, devices, diets, wellness and lifestyle topics. Our patient instructions are available in both English and Spanish and are written for a fifth to sixth-grade reading level. In addition, they can help address these important metrics:
- Certified by ONC-ACB for Educational Resources (LOGICARE V8 CR2014).
- Improve HCAHPS Scores with customization capabilities that enable you to address your patient satisfaction goals and objectives.
We strive to ensure our content is clinically accurate and meets current guidelines of care. Our patient instruction topic updates are ongoing and communicated with customers routinely.
- Customizable instructions covering over 2,000 topics
- Available in English and Spanish
- Compatible with Active Directory
- Ability to create and customize teaching plans
- Inpatient and Ambulatory 2014 Stage 2 ONC certified for Meaningful Use
- On-site and remote training to significantly increase compliance and utilization
- Reduce 30-day readmission rates
- Improves patient satisfaction and Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) performance
- Meet Joint Commission standards for patient and family education
- Improve patient documentation across all points of care from Emergency Departments and inpatient units to clinics
- Encourage utilization through automated teaching plans
- Supports patient education, safety, and marketing programs
- Improves clinical workflow efficiency
Our patient instructions are designed to meet the needs of your specialized clinical audiences and can be easily integrated into your clinical workflow with our EMR Integration software.
Customers receive 24-hour emergency support and technical support during regular business hours.
“There is ample evidence that hospitals can reduce their readmission rates though such efforts as: ensuring patients are clinically ready at discharge, reducing risk of infection, reconciling medications, improving communication with community providers participating in transition of care, educating patients adequately upon discharge, and assuring patients understand follow-up care upon discharge.”