Prenatal and Maternity Library
Delivering essential education when and where soon-to-be and new moms need it most.
The Wellness Network’s Prenatal & Maternity Library improves the quality, effectiveness and reach of your facility’s maternal education efforts. Our library of high-quality video education helps you deliver engaging and up-to-date educational messages throughout the patient journey—from pregnancy and delivery to post-discharge. Our resources include week-by-week baby development emails as well as a vetted prenatal program called Preparing for Baby, making our Prenatal and Maternity Library the most comprehensive tool for your maternity teams.
Help start families out on the best path to baby’s optimal health and wellness with award-winning programming developed to support your patient satisfaction and compliance goals. Clinically reviewed every year to ensure accuracy, programs follow the American Academy of Pediatrics Policy Statement on “Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk” and support Baby Friendly guidelines and initiatives. Our programming is designed to improve care quality and clinical efficiency across the continuum of care.
This comprehensive Prenatal and Maternity Library includes:
- Prenatal Care
Labor and Delivery
- Stages of Labor
- Pain Management
- Cesarean Section
- Postpartum Anxiety & Depression
- Getting Started
- Pumping & Storing Breastmilk
- For Partners
- Life Balance
- Newborn Channel viewers are receptive to relevant messages.
- 98% found the programming educational
- 98% would recommend it to other new parents
- 75% found the programs enjoyable to watch
- Most-viewed channel by new moms in subscribing hospitals
- Joint Commission Perinatal Care (PC)
- Healthy People
- Baby Friendly
- Compliant with prenatal and postpartum care guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), and Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN).
Multiplatform delivery tools enhance the reach and efficiency of these resources through easy accessibility when and where you need it most, while EMR integration supports assignment and tracking of education within staff workflow.
Here’s what other hospitals are saying:
“The content is always up-to-date and relevant and fills gaps where nurses just don’t have the time to spend at bedside.”