Dialysis Center Solution
Transform the dialysis center experience with engaging technology and education to improve the patient experience and support shared decision-making.
Kidney disease is the ninth leading cause of death in the United States. With more than 26 million adults in the United States living with chronic kidney disease (CKD)—many with chronic conditions like diabetes—hospitals need engagement tools that can help reduce the risk of readmission and complications from long-term dialysis and treatment. Given the connection between chronic kidney disease and other chronic illnesses, leveraging your time with patients to increase understanding of their condition is crucial to supporting long-term health. Help patients go from knowing what’s good for them to doing what’s good for them.
Our Dialysis Center Solution consists of award-winning patient education and engagement technologies all aimed at effectively educating, empowering, and entertaining patients while creating a positive patient experience. The foundation of our solution is our award-winning patient education delivered on a variety of engagement technologies to ensure the patient has what they need when they need it most.
Consider leveraging your TVs to capture the attention of your patients, share timely messages, promote facility offerings, and educate patients on key health topics. Or using our tablet experience, you can extend your brand, support compliance and quality measures, and enhance the patient experience by putting access to education, surveys, and entertainment at your patients’ fingertips. Reach beyond the walls of your facility to connect with patients at home to ensure they have access to the information they need.
Recommended Patient Education Videos & Resources
Our patient education videos help patients understand important steps to reach their recovery goals. Each video demonstrates actions patients can take to recover and shows what types of behaviors are more likely to lead to readmission. We recommend the following HealthClips libraries
- Nephrology Library: Chronic kidney disease.
- Cardiology Library: arrhythmias, heart failure, heart surgery, medications, other cardiovascular conditions, other cardiovascular procedures, primary prevention, secondary prevention, stroke, and the basics.
- Diabetes Library: behavior changes, complications, emotions, exercise, medications, monitoring, nutrition, and understanding diabetes.
- Integrative Medicine Library: Non-pharmacologic pain management, sleep, and stress reduction and relation.
- Quality of Care Library: Hospital discharge, infection control, medications, pain management, patient rights, patient safety, personal medical devices, and surgery.
- Wellness Library: Aging, behavior change, fitness, nutrition, smoking, and weight management.