Pewaukee, November 2019 – The Wellness Network has received a Silver Davey Award for www.HealthClips.com, a website designed to connect patients and clinicians with nationally reviewed, clinically-accurate patient education video and print resources. The 15th Annual Davey Awards had nearly 3,000 entries from across the U.S. and from around the world, honoring the finest creative work from the best small shops, firms, and companies worldwide.
“It is an honor to be a Davey Award winner, stated Richard Bootes, President of Product Strategy and Development at The Wellness Network. “This innovative platform, released in September 2019, supports shared decision-making and drives an improved patient experience – helping both patients and healthcare providers connect effectively and seamlessly through technology.”
The Davey Awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms. The Wellness Network is honored to be recognized by this organization.
Based on customer and patient feedback, our team of internal developers has enhanced HealthClips Online platform to provide:
- Modern and customizable digital experience built to seamlessly integrate presentation and delivery of trusted educational resources into workflow while making them easily accessible to patients when and where it is needed.
- Customizable to support hospital and health system branding, messaging and presentation of education topics most aligned with core focus.
- Custom creation of playlists to support targeted learning modules to be assigned to patients.
- Full Spanish site user-experience and supports presentation and searchability of additional foreign languages.
- The internet provides many outdated and unreliable sources of health information while this resource provides clinically reviewed content that is updated regularly.
- Robust, meaningful analytics that provide details about educational topics and playlists that are viewed, and length of time spent on site.
If you are interested in learning more about HealthClips Online or The Wellness Network’s patient education and engagement resources, contact us today.
About The Wellness Network
About The Davey Awards