Isolation designed to help protect healthcare personnel and engage patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our tablet technology is helping clinical teams as they face Covid-19. Featuring anti-microbial screens that reduce the risk of transmission and built-in features like an auto-shutdown to protect patient health information, these tablets help clinical teams engage with patients during this critical time.
- Curated patient education on COVID-19, including newly published content on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment from The Wellness Network and World Health Organization. This COVID-19 suite of content is evidence-based and medically reviewed to ensure its current with shifting guidelines.
- Additional content on hospital safety, infection prevention, and practical tips like handwashing and face masks.
- A telemedicine option so clinicians can interact with patients with limited physical contact.
- Language interpretation services.
- Messaging and communication apps, so patients can more easily communicate with their loved ones outside of isolation.
- Entertainment options include popular streaming services, access to media, games and activities.