Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation patient education empowers patients to live longer, healthier lives.
Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation is critical to helping reduce mortality, morbidity, and disability from cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. Rehabilitation offers a unique environment to activate and engage patients by providing the knowledge and skills they need to manage their health and care through rehabilitation and beyond. Our Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation solution provides educational resources delivered when and where the patients want and need it most, coupled with the option for ongoing care management.
Central to their focus is not only the physical rehabilitation, but also education that supports ongoing disease management and improved quality of life. In addition, as the rehabilitation experience is a critical tool to reduce penalties associated with readmission, offering tools to reinforce education presented at appointments is another means to help patients understand their role in managing their care. Our solution combines award-winning educational resources with multi-platform delivery options to ensure patients are getting consistent messaging at the right time and in the right place.
Recommended Patient Education Videos & Resources
Our patient education videos help patients understand important steps to reach their recovery goals. Each video demonstrates actions patients can take to recover and shows what types of behaviors are more likely to lead to readmission. We recommend the following HealthClips libraries:
- Cardiology Library: Primary and secondary prevention, heart failure, stroke, arrhythmias, heart surgery, heart attack, and cardiac rehabilitation
- Integrative Medicine Library: Non-pharmacologic pain management, stress reduction, relaxation, and sleep
- Pulmonology Library: Managing COPD and understanding, preventing, and treating pneumonia
- Quality of Care Library: Patient safety, fall prevention, preventing infections, medication management, and preventing surgical site infections
- Wellness Library: Smoking cessation, nutrition and fitness