Empowering diabetes patients to live healthier, longer lives.
Engage patients with diabetes videos and patient education resources on a broad range of topics including monitoring, medication management, lifestyle modification and avoiding complications.
Diabetes patient education tools from The Wellness Network can help you improve health outcomes, reduce readmission rates, and support patient satisfaction/HCAHPS performance goals—with content that supports compliance with Joint Commission requirements.
With a library of more than 230 diabetes-focused patient education videos and resources, including content that has been reviewed by and/or co-produced with the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists, you can better engage patients with tools for effective disease management.
This comprehensive Diabetes Library includes:
- Basic Skills
- Creating a Plan
- Healthy Food Choices
- Shopping and Cooking
- Dining Out
- Basic Carbohydrate Counting
- Advanced Carbohydrate Counting
- Getting Active
Diabetes & Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Monitoring Your Blood Glucose
- Acute Complications
- Preventing Long Term Complications
- Skin and Foot Care
- Sick Days
- Lifestyle Changes
- Coping with Diabetes
- Using Medications Safely
- Joint Commission Certificate of Distinction for Inpatient Diabetes Care
- Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES) Diabetes Education Accredited Programs
- American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education Recognition Program
- CMS Reimbursement for:
- Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT)
- Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- DSMES Program Management Certificate Program
- HCAHPS/Patient Satisfaction
Multiplatform delivery tools enhance the reach and efficiency of these resources through easy accessibility when and where you need it most, while EMR integration supports assignment and tracking of education within staff workflow.